Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tagged....

Assalamualaikum n salam sejahtera sumer..

Telah di tag dah beberapa hari... tapi cam x der idea nk reply to this tag from Ms Beautiful Life this time. So today..utk x menghampakan my friend..here goes...


Facts & Quirks

  1. List these rules on your blog.
  2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
  3. Tell 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
  4. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
  5. Link the person who tagged you.
  6. Leave a comment for each blogger.

7 FACTS ABOUT ME

  1. I'm married n a mother to Princess.
  2. Love to cook, bake and art works.
  3. Avid gamer.
  4. A PCOS patient so stop asking me when is Princess gonna get a new lil brother or sister.
  5. I can sew baju kurung n kebaya.
  6. Love outdoors activities.
  7. I used to modelled for ITM shah alam. back when i was so small(my frame i mean).

6 QUIRKS ABOUT ME

  1. I hate to clean but i fold plastic bags into a neat triangle to be reuse.
  2. I hate some actors/actresses but will continue to watch some certain movie/drama they're in.
  3. I don't watch all the serial/soap drama i.e Spa-Q, Greys Anatomy but I watch CSi for i can't stand the tension.
  4. I can't sleep if i don't shake my legs.
  5. I love the smell of princess n Azlan when they got up in the morning.
  6. I eat salted Ikan Sepat but not the fresh one.

Tag 7 persons

  1. Lizz aka Alang - my online games buddy n my cyber sibling.
  2. Dla - my sis who's currently living under my roof.
  3. Ieda - a super mom of 5
  4. Isin - a cyber friend whom I talked to on Ym every now n then.
  5. Neina -a bride to be in couple of weeks to come.

tu jerlah org yg aku nk tag..x sampai 7 pun..hehehe...bukan per..nnt org yg aku tag..samer ngan org yg nk tag org yg aku dah tag..make sense? no? don't bother asking..coz i'm in no mood to explain.hahaha

so..those yg kena tag tu..i'll appreciates it if u repost the tag.

tq.

cheers!!

noreez™

No comments: