Assalamualaikum n salam sejahtera sumer.. Gua kena tag ngan KD, so here goes..hehehe
Rules: The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer. After that tag 6 people.
Rules: The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer. After that tag 6 people.
I am

I want to go to

and while I’m there, I go to

My Favourite Place

My favourite Things are


My Favourite Drink is

My Favourite Food is

My colours are

I currently live in

But was born in

I attended

I love watching these shows



I love doing this

I wish for these everyday


Phewwwww..now thats done! hahaha..next would like to tag

I want to go to

and while I’m there, I go to

My Favourite Place

My favourite Things are


My Favourite Drink is

My Favourite Food is

My colours are

I currently live in

But was born in

I attended

I love watching these shows



I love doing this

I wish for these everyday


Phewwwww..now thats done! hahaha..next would like to tag
- Lizz
- Dla
- Esen
- Princess
- Nuwal
- Ieda
No comments:
Post a Comment