Monday, November 3, 2008

A Princess with A Swollen Big Toe!

Assalamualaikum n salam sejahtera sumer...

Last Friday, princess, slipped n i don't know what it was but, she got herself a swollen big toe. She told me about it right after the lil accident, but I thought it was nothing. Well, she slipped all the time so when she told me, it didn't occur to me that it could be something serious. N guess what..i even got her walking(more like hopping on 1 foot) to the kitchen to get me some water. I noticed she was hopping but i didn't say anything. But, i did say that i'll have a look at your toe right after dinner. N right after dinner, she fell asleep, so I just leave the matter to rest thinking that everything wil be ok in the morning.

Morning, she can't even walk or bend her toes. I can't even touch that big toe. Kesian sangat..so I have to carry her all the way to the bathroom. Waited on her n later that nite, we went to see a doc. and by that time her toe looks pretty bad. Its so fat n menggeramkan, like u want to have a bite at it.hahaha. According to the doctor, after several attempts to wriggle her toes failed, it could be fractured. I was like ALAMAK!! N we should wait until Monday to see if the swelling subside. Should it subside, then we have nothing to worry about, but if nothing change, we'll have to get her feet x-ray ed.
But alhamdulillah, yesterday, she managed to wriggle her toes.n today the swelling is gone cept for the blue black skin discoloration on her sole.

Till next entry.
cheers!!
noreez™

No comments: