Wednesday, October 21, 2009

neighbors~

Assalamualaikum n salam sejahtera sumer....

How u guys doing? hope all is fine. As for moi...OFFENDED a lil but otherwise A-okay!

Why do u ask? O nothing...its just that few weeks ago we did the "Open House" thing, everyone was there but my next door NEIGHBORS!!!! Oh how i felt so sakit hati. U may think that..well, they might be somewhere else attending some other Open house invitation or they're too busy with some urgent matters. U r then a 100% wrong my friends!

Okay..neighbor number one-
  • a week before that, I told her myself that we're gonna have this Open House thingy. Invited her then.
  • Few days before the event, I invited her. AGAIN.
  • Saturday-Open House, Friday-she knocks on my door, then calls(YES!CALL-S) me -to my horror should somekind of emergency had occur.Guess what?? She just wanted to have a womenly gossip session!!!! I was so freaking pissed! She should know better than to bother me on Friday coz that would be the busiest day before the event. Note here that i did all the cooking myself. Not to mention the cleaning.
  • Saturday-knock on her door, maid told me, she's not around..she just left with her husband.

I was still very calm then. Not to worry..our Open House starts at 2 pm -8 pm. I then look out the window, n there...their car! Its there!!! Its F*****G there!!!On the parking lot in front of my house!!! Its really there! I wasn't imagining things. Then i remember..since their maid told me earlier that they went out n if they were REALLY out, I think, I'll just wait. They'll have to pass my house anyway. Still no sign of them. N their car-still there.

I know she's inside. Didn't even bother appologizing the next day. Saw them having lunch as their front door's always open. I just couldn't face her or some bad words might go their way. So decided to stop talking to her. It never was a very intelligent conversation I have had with her before anyway. Well..not until i totally cool down. As for now..I'm still upset.

Thats neighbor numero uno. Neighbor no 2 is a no show either. Same case, saw both their cars on the parking lot but they "appear" to be away. HAHA! Very funny people!The next day, she ask me, "Kak Nor, ur open house, its today rite? or that was yesterday??" AHA!! i knew she's gonna ask me that! I knew it!Come on!!!I invited her 2 days before n she said "yes we'll definitely come. we have nothing to do that day anyway." They saw my wet kitchen yesterday. All the big pots n pans, n me being there since early morning. Dont tell me that it didnt occur to them that i was cooking for a whole lot of people. I did answer her though. I said,"YESTERDAY" n i left.

Ooo..both neighbors owe me some moolah. U think it could be the reason they prefer to hide then come n serve my invitation? Well, to me, its raya. Neighbor no 2 owe me a lot more than just moolah. Its the only time we can get together bermaaf-maafan coz believe it or not, no one was ever around on the first few days of Syawal!

Anyway, talk to neighbor number 1 today. She's so full of it. I hate that she's always using me n knows when i'm in no position to say NO.Geram tau. What to do.

N I'm ever so grateful for having the 2 other chinese neighbors. I invited them on Saturday, n they turn up. We talked. Get to know each other. What they're up to. Its great. Really great feeling to finally know who they really are.

So thats me for now. Till next entry.

Cheers!!

noreez™(^^,)

No comments: