Thursday, November 19, 2009

one after another

Assalamualaikum n salam sejahtera sumer...

Whew! lama jugak x update blog yekk..

Korang Apa Khabar?-cheh..skema jer..haha

two days ago..we went to the hospital for Princess follow-up. Did the EEG then see the doc.
So..talked to doc, seems that her EEG results for the past 2 EEG was normal..so she suggested that we gradually stop the medication. ALHAMDULILLAH! Once i sat crying thinking of how long will it take for my daughter to consume her medication nite after nite. Its finally over.
As we were there..the superb doc took her stethoscope n have a listen to my daughter's lungs and all...she told us..there's a crackling sound. As tho there's bubbles in her lungs. I was like..adoyai!

She didn't say what it was but asked if we'd prefer the spray or syrup..we immediately choose syrup.Not wanting to lessen her self confidence with the idea of carrying spray and all.
So off we went to the pharmacy, waiting for her medication to be dispense. Then , came Superb Doc's nurse, Nurse Farah, she gave me the MC n other documents..n there..I saw Superb Doc's description - Bronchitis!!

For those who didn't know..after taking Orfiril Long for more than 6 months..my daughter suffers from sorta slow reaction. How do I put this..her study was affected..her school works affected..her moods affected...on her previous exam she was on the 16th place in her class! that was the first ever not being in top 10! I was speechless...secretly thinking that she might be taking advantage on her medications side effect to not study as hard. I was wrong. I went to see her teacher..she told me that princess has got a lot of catching ups to do. she seems to be quite slow in her class. Thats the best class in school..not being able to secure top ten means they'll shift her to diff class. Then the final exam..ended couple of weeks ago. She gets number 4!! Number 4 for the whole year Three. her teacher was very impressed. Didnt even think that princess would score above 90 in her Maths exam. I wanted to cry. But..I'm all out of tears. Scoring 100 in her english paper..she'll be receiving best student award in English Department for Standard Three. I am so very proud of her. After all her health problems, she manage to catch up and do her best. Just the sort of attitude i always love bout her n her dad. Saying that..obviously that attitude didnt come from me. =)

To my darling daughter- Mummy loves u so much..infinity!I am so proud to be ur mother.Get well n May Allah bless u in any way u choose to lead ur life.

No comments: