Assalamualaikum n salam sejahtera sumer...
How u guys doing?great I hope. Me..not so good. Emotionally tired.Its not the thing that i like so much in this life but, sometimes..somebody needs to kick somebody in the back just to knock some sense into their thick skull.
I have had it with neighbour no 1 today. Its Sunday n it was spose to be everyones day off. Working or not. Its just how it was spose to happen everywhere around this globe i guess. Specially for those with a 9-5 job. Thing is..when u wake up on Sunday morning..u expect a lil quiet environment to just...relax.
Yesterday, after comin back from school, she was screaming n shouting..each n every words ends with "bodoh".she even use the P*****K word again.Alot!
Her children suffers from tremendous emotional n psychological abuse.Day in day out. Nobody ever told her to shut up before. But like i said, i had enough today! I scream back telling her to shut it. I was stressed out myself from hearing words of abuse from her. After that i call up the husband. Told him that i just had a fight with his wife. bkn nk mengadu but i want him to understand my reason. I didnt mean to interfere with his personal life n how he handle his wife.I just cant take it anymore. He said that he understand me n that somehow made me feel a lil better. At least he understand. So he call his wife since he wasn't home when we had our "thing" n i guess he said something that ticks her off. She open her door, scream "P*****K* ko! mengadu kat laki aku plak!" n slam her door as loud as possible.
that lady needs to get 1 thing straight..i didnt call her husband to mengadu. I was merely explaining to him why i lost it with his wife. I didnt even tell him what word she was using on me. Just hoping for an understanding. N he did.
Here's the list of things that i have done for that pompuan:-
1. pinjamkan phone for her to call n sms her hubby when her mobile punye credit dah flat.
2. pinjamkan some cash
3. pinjamkan cili, halia
4. jaga anak dia while she went to the hospital for her asthmatic treatment
5. take her n her children in when their electricity kena cut off sbb dah lama x bayar bil
6. mengajar anak dia tution for FREE
7. bg dia ubat batuk n panadol sebab dia demam n batuk teruk
8. jadik her shoulder to cry on when she thought her husband was having an affair
9. take her in at 1 o'clock in the morning until 5 just to dengar her side of the story.
n she said she have never menyusahkan aku?? hurmm.. x tau lah nk ckp aper kan.
so far as i know, kalau aku jahat sangat, what i can, i can send child service a letter n tell them that she's not fit to be a mother! Hah! beat that SUGAR!!!biar anak dia kena ambik ngan child service, masa tu, tgklah saper yg nk makan sumpah? org yg x der anak, nk anak..tp org yg ader anak, diberi anugerah utk menjadi mak dan bapak, buat bende2 mcm tu pulak. I'm sure tuhan x bg anak kat everybody utk di perlakukan mcm tu.Wallahua'lam.
tu lah luahan rasa dr perut aku ari ni.
till next entry~
no cheers!!
noreez™
No comments:
Post a Comment