Aku kena tag lagi by Ms Beautiful Life. So here goes.
1. Do you think you are hot?
Ermm..Nope.
2. Upload your favourite picture of you.

3.Why do you like that picture?
becoz, I look happy here. N becoz this is my last photo taken in Semenyih.
4. When was the last time you ate pizza?
I think about a month ago.
5. The last song you listened to?
Ruang Rindu -By alang on YM vcf
last nite
6. What are you doing right now besides this?
Watching Phineas n Ferb
7. What name would you prefer besides this?
Asmah-My tuition buddy used to call me with this name.
Now, I would like to tag new victims to do it...
- Princess
- Dla
- Lizz
- Ieda Azizi
- Wati Osman
- Neina
8. Who is no. 1?
She's my darling daughter.My Princess!
9.No. 3 is having relationship with?
No. 3 is having a relationship with either Jehan Miskin or Nabil Raja Lawak. I'm not so sure..hahaha
10. Say something about no. 5?
No. 5 is a mother to beautiful baby boy.
11.How about no. 4?
A mother to 5 n a good friend.
12. Who is no. 2?
My sister. huhuhu
So..please buat yer people..U've been tagged!
Till next entry.
cheers!!
noreez™
No comments:
Post a Comment