Thursday, March 26, 2009

Being me...

Assalamualaikum n salam sejahtera...

u know what..this past few days, I've been really annoyed with certain someone. I have gone thru hard times before n as i recall, she's the one asking me bout my not so fascinating life. Yes..at that time i talk bout my problem, i know some people gets really annoyed with me that they turn their head away from me. I know. I wasnt asking for sympathy tho.Just pouring my heart out. But after few times talking bout my problems, my so called friends..keep themselves invisible n ran away when im around. How does that makes me feel? Sad of course but what can i do? I cant stop them from doing what they've done now can i? Thing is, my problems was never a lie/made up. It was the whole truth. I didnt go looking for other man's sympathy n starts having feelings for them. It never crossed my mind to do such thing. Why? No matter how ignorant my husband was at that time, he is still my husband.

I didnt lie to my friends about my problems. It was never a made up version just to get people to notice me. It was real. To this so called FRIEND, Please stop pretending or making up things. Stop all ur lies before it consumes u. Now lets see..u said u have stopped all the communications with ur used to be admirer. Guess what..all ur smses, was forwarded to me. U said it was the other guy who scolded u bout posting ur "love life" in ur blog, but.. soon after u told me, i found out it was ur-used-to-be-admirer who scolded u. So whats with the fooking lies? Do i look stupid to u? like maybe u can just tell me anything n i was dumb enough to believe every words u said? Sadly, yes..at that time, I was so devoted to u. trying to lend u my shoulder most of the time. I listen to every thing u have to tell(or TALE) me. I have never for once think that im the greatest friend ever. No sireee. NEVER! I know what i've done. N god knows how many people i've hurt just to be me!

This is not a revenge my friend. I didnt do what u think im doing now to avenge what u guys have done to me before. No. I'm only being me. I might not have the most desirable figure like u guys, or pretty face or fancy dresses, but i know how to weight facts n lies. Ur stories..i repeat STORIES, have some loose ends my friend. I have known bout what u've done for quite sometimes but lets just say, i was being nice at that time. Willing to shove it all away coz i was still trying to put the pieces together..but some of ur puzzle doesn't match. Inviting doubts n confusions to my not so genius head.

So if u think im being a snob for just being me, so be it. It doesn't matter. N talking about me behind my back is soo not cool. TY for the pahala.

noreez™

No comments: