Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Kepohchee-ism n Baby!

Assalamualaikum n salam sejahtera sumer...

I was reading thru friends/acquaintances blogs...n got myself stuck on La Signora's blog. there i was reading each n every one entry that i missed n when i got to 1 entry, i felt like i MUST leave a comment. Entry titled "One More Time". I wasnt sure what she meant with one more time at first but after the sentence "....incessant questions about WHEN I'm going to be a babymama." I already know what its gonna be. hehe

I'm not going to say, whatever she said is wrong.NO! infact, /me 100% agrees with her opinion on this matter. About being a Malay n kepohchee. I am a Malay, but some malay attitudes toward sensitive issues can be rather annoying n irritating.

In this case, the baby issue. To me it is a very sensitive matter that needs to be kept between husband n wife n let be. Stop with the question " bila nk dpt baby?" suka hati org lah bila dia nk beranak. yg ko kecoh apasal? sakit ati ko? x kan?? hahaha

Mannn did she(La Signora) do a research on Malay Kephochee-ism or what..she even have every FAQ by Malay-Kepohchee to another Malay. hahah. Which is absolutely true.

Back to the mentioned issue-Baby, who in the foooooking world yg x nk anak? lemme know..lemme knock some sense into their head. Thing is, even if org nk anak, are they well prepared? Mentally n financially? Waking up to a hungry baby every 2-3 hours every nite, diapers, medical bills, milk, foods, baju lagik! N baju baby nowadays, dah sama harga ngan sehelai baju adult. n toys lagi, dont tell me u r gonna buat toys sendiri? Its not a remeh temeh punya issue OKAY!!!

The next time u wanna ask people, "Bile nk dpt baby nih?" please...THINK! do u think after u ask 'em, they'll get a baby the next day?? huh? huh?
N please..they r already pressured by close relatives n family members..what makes u think that ur questions makes any difference?
oh, btw, leave a PCOS women alone as well. If u must know, PCOS is a penyakit. go Google it to find out more. I am one of em women with pcos/pcod. If u r pregnant, n u wanna share the good news..its fine with me..just dont go asking me, "so when is ur turn?
or "so, when is ur daughter gonna get adik?" should u ask me that..sile blah!

1 comment:

la Signora said...

Yayyyy, sayangggg Noreez!! As if lah I tok sik mok anak,udah nama belom rezeki.But thank you, it's nice to know I've friendly support, walaupun sik pernah bersua muka! ^_^ Lebiuuuuuu