Assalamualaikum n salam sejahtera sumer...
I am so very sleepy at this moment. I haven't slept since half past 2 yesterday! Thought of going to bed earlier but I have to put that thought on hold for i have things to do that needs to be settled before i could even think of resting my eyes n o yeah, my brain too. LOL
Things have been really great lately.Home-wise n cyber-wise. It feels really good to have people who can relate to u about almost anything in life. I have a new Mah online,new Sisters, new nieces, new nephews, new friends!
O yeah, back to why i must not sleep yet. I was busy baking! Must get everything done by today for some photography session later. Baked Marble Cheese Brownies n Classic Chocolate Chips Cookies! Started baking at 4 something in the morning! Somewhere in my mind I was telling myself that I musta been crazy, out of my mind. But i was too excited to see the outcome of my early morning-half awake baking results that i pushed the idea away. Away away! Now, dont worry, i didnt burn myself or the house for that matter. Thank GOD! Nor did i hurt our cat or Princess!But i do think that i did something to our downstairs neighbour tho. Well, the accidental(was it really accidental? *evilish grin*) bangging of my baking pan, the noise my ever trusty mixer made n such. Guess they just have to bear it then. hehehe
Why do u ask i was baking n whats with the photography session? eheh..Thats part of the upcoming surprise. So for now, just pretend like u know. OK? LOL
Honestly, I'll let u guys know latest by Monday.
The brownies turn out to be so yummy,very rich n i have my trusty tester to confirm it.
The cookies as usual..very chewy. Love em chewy.
Think, thats all for now. I am VERY VERY SLEEPY! I can hardly think of what to type next.
Will update u guys on my latest project soon.
Till next entry.
cheers!!
noreez™(^^,)
No comments:
Post a Comment