Wednesday, May 5, 2010

no title~

Assalamualaikum n salam sejahtera sumer...

How u guys doing? great i hope. As for me n my family..we're all doing just fine.

Kesian sungguh lah kat blog aku ni kan..nk kata der org dok..dah sah2 mmg x der org dok sini..sunyi senyap jer..bile rajin barulah nk update..x mcm dulu, almost every week mesti ada 2-3 updates.well, what to do..no regrets..to move on with our lives, there must be no regrets for our past actions, otherwise, we'll be stuck in that same phase forever.

Moving on... Princess exam week is coming. Next week to be precise. Hopefully, she'll do better this time around. The last exam was a okay. Not GREAT but good enough for her to remain in that class. She got mostly 8o something cept for english n maths. which never happen before. well, i dont really believe that she tried her best that time. Then again..its me..its hard to make me believe in things that i personally think can be better with much effort. AGAIN~ no regrets..

Move along..lol

Its gonna be quite a busy month for us all. Involving emotions, physicals , a lorry n lots n lots of boxes. U guessed right!!! yes, we're moving. where to? donno.. heh..will update u guys on that some other time. As for now, I should have started with "boxing" stuff that we dont really use on daily basis but there's no boxes yet..so will have to put that on hold until we get 'em.

This past few days..i've been really..really.. calm.. I feel like i must smile to everyone even if i dont get 1 in return..i just felt that i have to. I must. I gotta. hehehe...I was walking from shop the other day n all of sudden, i have this sort of refreshing thoughts(yupp, i do a lot of thinking when i walk). U know..the Act Of Random Kindness. I truly honestly believe that the slightest gesture of kindness, be it body language, words or just a simple smile can brighten up someone else's life. I feel extremely happy after each smile. Seriously.

I think..thats all for now. I'm not even sure why i'm writing all this..dont even know if anybody still visits my blog. But, for all I care..its my blog..i'll do just about anything i can possibly think of here. LoL.

So..Adios Amigos!
till next entry~
noreez™

2 comments:

Beautiful Life said...

Moving on to a better place & life? hmmm...good for you!

noreez said...

hey,,thanx..not exactly better place but i got a job waiting for me there..the "old" new place..so, better life perhaps..=D
it is good to be back there tho. wish me luck babe!=D